Apps Ministry LLC is a mobile application development company. Apps Ministry LLC respects your right to privacy. This Privacy Notice explains who we are, how we collect, share and use personal information about you, and how you can exercise your privacy rights. This Privacy Notice applies to personal information that we collect through our mobile applications. If you use our applications, you agree to this Privacy Notice and your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree to this Privacy Notice, please do not use our mobile applications.
Please be advised that the Apps Ministry LLC utilizes the following Service Providers to collect data:
Apps Ministry LLC uses AppsFlyer is an ad tracking service provider to collect data of sources of application installs and purchases, including the user’s country of origin. Apps Ministry LLC uses Facebook for advertising purposes, which we use to collect data on user’s country of origin, number of installs, purchases, in-app activity such as launches, in-app events, purchases.
Apps Ministry LLC does distribute mobile applications within all of the member states of the European Union. As such, Apps Ministry LLC does comply with all the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). In compliance with the GDPR, Apps Ministry LLC only processes data for authorized purposes; ensures data accuracy and integrity; minimizes the exposure of all application user’s data; and implements required data security.
In furtherance of Apps Ministry LLC’s data security efforts, Apps Ministry is committed to the following items:
– Implementing safeguards to keep data for additional processing;
– Implementing data protection measure, by default; and
Apps Ministry LLC understands and agrees that user data cannot be kept indefinitely. Apps Ministry LLC will completely erase data from all repositories in the following situations:
– Users revoke their consent to Apps Ministry LLC’s retention of user data
– A partner organization requests data deletion; and/or
– A service or agreement comes to an end.
Finally, Apps Ministry LLC implements the very highest degree of data security breach notification methods, according to the following requires:
– Apps Ministry LLC will notify all appropriate regulatory authorities within 72 hours of an actual or suspected data security breach;
– Apps Ministry LLC will describe to all appropriate regulatory authorities the consequences of the actual or suspected data security breach; and
– Apps Ministry LLC will communicate the data security breach directly to all affected users.
If you may want to stop data sharing and thus terminate the current agreement, please, inform us by email: support at smartgrow dot club